Learn From Industry Experts
AIS welcomes and supports students from all over the world and strive to contribute knowledge and expertise, Nationally and Internationally.
Why Choose US?
We respect openness and practice inclusiveness. Australasia International School is committed to equity, ethics, innovation and excellence. Australasia International School will ensure that students are provided with all the information required by prospective students to allow them to make informed decisions about their training and assessment and to enter a training pathway that is the right fit for their career goals. Australasia International School strives to: Achieve service excellence in vocational education for students so as to make them job ready.
The Australasia International School (AIS) has been educating students since 1973. That represents nearly 50 years of experience that no other College has. AIS has moved from several times and is now in Liverpool Street Sydney, students and staff now have the convenience of everything that Syndey has to offer at its doorstep.
Our campus has up to date training rooms, equipment and facilities to effectively teach students in beauty therapy, massage, leadership management and project management.
Whichever Course you select, you can be assured of the quality in training by industry experienced trainers and assessors. The College supports their students for the entire journey and will always assist students whether it be study or personal issues related. We have found that students make friends quickly and support each other as well.
AIS is a large College but not large enough to “forget” anyone. You will become part of the family and enjoy the personal touch provided by its staff and trainers alike.
AIS Sydney Campus offers the convenience of being located in the heart of Sydney’s business district. Located across from Hyde Park and just minutes from shopping centres, services, cafes, iconic destinations and all modes of transport, easy access to the best our City has to offer.
Location Address: Level 4, 127 Liverpool Street Sydney NSW 2000
Every training room has industry quality equipment as you would see in a business. The campus facilities include:
- Student “break room” which has vending machines for food, drinks, chocolates, and chips.
- There are many microwave ovens for reheating your meals.
- Large spacious walkways and corridors.
- All rooms have a glass panel near the front door for everyone’s wellbeing.
- A Computer Lab that students have ongoing access to.
- Training rooms have a number of computers available for student use during classes.
- There are ample power points for charging your devices.
- Each room has a projector, screen and whiteboard.
- Most rooms have windows where natural light flows from.
- The entire campus is air-conditioned.
- Massage rooms have fixed and portable massage tables, mirrors, client shelving, training signs and posters and the appropriate industry products that are used in massage therapy businesses.
- Beauty rooms have fixed mirrors, Hollywood style lighting, large quality prints, makeup benches and seating and other industry related equipment.
- The Reception area is located at the entry to our campus when exiting the elevators. Our reception staff will manage any questions you have and manage campus safety during the Pandemic.
- Student Service room where you can discuss your enrolment or request support services in private.
- A private counselling room if required.
- Ample toilet facilities.
- A working CLINIC reception area for our Beauty and Massage clients.
- Some rooms have student storage areas where they keep their bags and personal items. Please note that the College does not monitor these areas and that students are responsible for their own personal items.
- CCTV is installed for your safety and students should be aware of this.
- No training room has a CCTV installed, this is important to know for both Beauty and Massage students.
Level 4, 127 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: +61 2 8278 7232